The second beta of Todo.txt Enyo has been uploaded to the HP App Catalog beta channel and is available now. There have been some various bug fixes, minor UI modifications, and initial support for the BlackBerry Playbook. Check out the Apps page for how to get it.
- Initial BlackBerry PlayBook support.
- Insert for project, context, and priority on add or edit.
- Edit field on the PlayBook does not wrap cleanly because of a hack to work around problems with the RichText control outside of webOS.
- Scrolling is not as smooth on the PlayBook.
The first version of Todo.txt Enyo has been published on the HP App Catalog beta channel. It’s available now to those who are willing to try it out. I’m sure there are plenty of bugs to be discovered so feedback will be very much appreciated.
Todo.txt Enyo is a mobile application for managing your todo.txt file on webOS devices written using the EnyoJS framework. It has been released under the Apache License 2.0 and can be found on github.
- Set and sort by priority
- Task completion (and optionally creation) dates
- “Just Type” quick actions and universal search
- Internal storage support
- Dropbox support
You can install it from the HP App Catalog by visiting this link from your device. Alternately, you can visit using your computer and have the link sent do your device from HP.