These applications are no longer under active development. The source code and in some cases packages are still available for use.
Renamed Todo for BlackBerry 10
Renamed Todo is a native application for managing your todo list based on the todo.txt file format. This simple plain text format allows for compatibility and portability across multiple applications on a variety of platforms created by the todo.txt community.
Source code available here.
Previous build available from BlackBerry World.
- Manage your todo.txt file on the device
- Support for both Windows and non-Windows text file formats
- Filter by project, context, and due date
- Extended Search
Todo.txt Enyo for webOS and PlayBook
This is a mobile application for managing your todo.txt file on webOS devices and the BlackBerry PlayBook.
- Add, modify, or delete items (The basic stuff)
- Insert for project, context, and priority on add or edit
- Filter by project or context
- Set and sort by priority
- Task dates
- “Just Type” quick add and search
- Dropbox support
- Initial BlackBerry PlayBook support.
Todo.txt Enyo has been released under the Apache 2.0 License. You can find the source on my gitlab.