02 September 2014 App News
With a new device release on the horizon and a feature request list that continues to grow it’s time to get another update out to the world. The most notable changes are the UI adjustments to accommodate a bigger screen resolution and the new permission being requested for analytics. I have also added a few additional contact points in the about screen for those who don’t necessarily want to communicate through email. I have more updates planned and hopefully a few surprises on the way.
- Updated icon and splash screen
- UI changes to adjust for new device screen sizes
- Filter by due date (due:YYYY-MM-DD)
- Support for Extended Search from the BlackBerry search app
- New permission (Device Identifying Information) for analytics
- Minor bug fixes
Download from BlackBerry World.